PC Techs and Parts is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – PC Techs and Parts works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. PC Techs and Parts drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The Sales Representative supports the marketing and sales efforts to promote company products and services including the exploration of avenues for increased utilization of products; develops and supports ongoing client relationships by providing clinical, educational, and operational support through direct interaction; extends and expands ("upsells") new products and services to existing clients; and provides overall client support ensuring existing client contractual obligations are met as outlined in the contract terms and renewed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Clients to understand how PC Techs and Parts can serve their needs. Travel to visit customers and job sites, to manage and develop the consumable, spare parts, repairs and service business for the products and services group, could be up to 70% of time spent.
- Uncover existing opportunities in the customer mills.
- Provide feedback to PC Techs and Parts Products & Services through call reports and opportunity management in Axelor (CRM) and verbal communication to various departments to ensure PC Techs and Parts provides the optimal solutions, services to our customer.
- Inquire with customers frequently on standard operating procedures and expected outcomes
- Communicate with multiple levels of customer organization for feedback on Voith product and services
- Understand how PC Techs and Parts products and services can impact customer operations, positively or negatively
- Determine product competitiveness
- Define market needs for PC Techs and Parts products and services in the territory
- Work with Operating Units and Customer Service to communicate customer needs and expectations. This can include inventory management, needed date expectations, forecasting and receivables management.
- Support individual accounts as required to support the region.
- Build yearly orders received forecasting and achieve this forecast in the territory
- Annually forecast with sales management growth and opportunities for the future.
- Must maintain good customer files and records for account planning, forecasting, production scheduling, and inventory control.
- Manage accounts as it relates to present budget objectives on sales and orders, complaints, receivables, and travel/entertainment expenses.
- Cooperate and interface with all functions of customer service, manufacturing, technology & optimization, and administrative support to accomplish objective
- Experience working with various CRM versions
- Technical skill set including negotiating, upselling, cross-selling, presentation, quoting, and closing
- Skilled in customization and configuration of CRM platforms
- Experience providing 3rd line support for CRM platforms
- Closing and Cold Calling
- E-mail marketing
- Ability to learn
- Ability to be taught